The US-India Science and Endowment Fund's (#USISTEF) 5th Call for Executive Summaries is open now. Last date for submitting online applications is 16 August 2014.
The Fund provides grants up to Rs. 2.50 crore to Indo-US joint teams for commercialising science and technology based innovative ideas for societal benefit.
WANTED: Brand Designer, Consure Medical, New Delhi, India
Consure Medical is an exciting medical device startup that is developing novel solutions for the management of lower gastrointestinal conditions in bedridden patients. We make elegant solutions for yucky problems!
We’re looking for a Brand Designer
to help us bring a brand-savvy perspective to the work we do and help us create a lasting impression in the market. Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the Brand Designer will jump feet first into a host of challenging, complex and creative projects. We need a great storyteller with very strong graphic design skills who loves conceiving and designing creative work, whether in print, web or film, from start to finish.
We want Consure Medical to be known as the most human-centric, innovative and exciting health brand in the world. The Brand Designer will be integral to helping us make it so! We challenge conventional wisdom and refuse to accept that something cannot be done. This is an exciting role for a talented designer who is hungry to have a big impact on an important unmet clinical and social issue. We’re looking for someone who loves being knee-deep in real design work and is excited by the opportunity to add significant value to our company alongside a close-knit top-caliber team. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with the team to design campaigns that take into account each customers’ clinical setting, culture and brand positioning to craft the most compelling and enticing introduction to Consure Medical’s best-in-class products.
- Design a variety of creative campaigns for Consure that help share our brand’s purpose, value propositions and thought leadership with the world in new and compelling ways.
- Oversee production on a variety of brand design pieces (film/web/mobile) that highlight what makes Consure’s approach to fecal incontinence and other lower GI conditions so unique and relevant.
- Ensure all our brand touch points including our website, our marketing materials, our sales process, our office culture, etc. are a coherent and compelling reflection of our brand strategy and vision.
- Contribute where needed in our dynamic small company environment.
- Background in design and comfortable with user-empathy approach to design thinking.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with strong conceptual and visual storytelling skills.
- Understands principles of visual and interaction design – strong layout and typography skills.
- Develops ideas via brainstorming, thumbnail sketches, iterations, prototypes, wireframes and mock-ups.
- Experience with a variety of media type (print, web, film, animation) and software (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign). We’re looking for obvious talent in at least two or more of these disciplines.
- A self-starter and problem solver who is comfortable delivering excellent work without much handholding from management. This is an opportunity to really own and drive your experience with us!
- Organized and able to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- Committed to quality and excellence - be attentive to detail and accuracy. Continuously look for ways to improve and go the extra mile to present a complete and polished finished product.
- A desire to do some of the best work of your life and leave a mark on one of the most up and coming medical device companies in the world.
- Competitive salary and stock options.
- Awesome startup culture.
- Very flexible vacation policy.
This position is based in New Delhi, India. In certain cases, we are happy to consider a remote working relationship. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org